Papa Roach Release New Acoustic Performance Of “The Ending” Ahead Of Their European Headline Tour With Hollywood Undead And Ice Nine Kills
Papa Roach today unveil a new acoustic performance of “The Ending”, a track originally taken from the bands 2019 studio album “Who Do You Trust”.
This is the information provided by the management team:
The very special acoustic performance was recorded live on location in Bologna (Italy) by Bryson Roatch and shows the band at their raw and emotive best.
Papa Roach guitarist Jerry Horton says: “We made a few videos last summer and this was one our favourite acoustic tracks ever”.
The band will headline a European tour in February and March 2020, and will be playing tracks from current studio album “Who Do You Trust?” alongside Papa Roach classics. The 12 track album features fan favourite tracks including “Who Do You Trust?”,“Renegade Music”, “Not The Only One” and the return to Jacoby Shaddix’s MC roots on “Elevate”.
The tour will see the band play Greece for the first time in their career alongside dates in Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, France, Netherlands and Denmark.
The tour sees support from Hollywood Undead and special guests Ice Nine Kills. Full tour dates are as follows:
- 16th February @ Razzmatazz (Barcelona, ES)
- 17th February @ Sala Riviera (Madrid, ES)
- 20th February @ Alcatraz Italy (Milan, IT)
- 28th February @ Principal Club Theatre (Thessaloniki, GR)
- 29th February @ Piraeus Academy 117 (Athens, GR)
- 2nd March @ Universiada Hall (Sofia, BG)
- 3rd March @ Arenele Romane (Bucharest, RO)
- 4th March @ Sportarena (Budapest, HU)
- 6th March @ Hant Arena (Bratislava, SK)
- 7th March @ MTP2 (Poznan, PL)
- 13th March @ Le Zenith (Paris, FR)
- 14th March @ 013 (Tilburg, NL)
- 18th March @ Vega (Copenhagen, DK)