GRAND MAGUS announce Their Return to Europe For ‘Wolf God’ Tour In 2020
The mighty Grand Magus have announced that they will return to Europe, the UK & Ireland in 2020 for a run of 18 shows. The Stockholm based heavy metal three piece will be rallying their hordes of fans under the banner of the ‘Wolf God’ as they showcase tracks from their latest studio album. They will be supported by WOLF, also from Sweden.
Grand Magus Wolf God Europe + UK Tour 2020:
Buy tickets on TICKETMASTER
- 05.03 UK Bristol The Fleece
- 06.03 UK Manchester Academy 3
- 07.03 IRE Dublin THE GRAND SOCIAL
- 08.03 UK Belfast Limelight
- 10.03 UK Glasgow The Audio
- 11.03 UK Sheffield THE FOUNDRY
- 13.03 UK Birmingham The Asylum
- 14.03 UK Norwich Waterfront
- 15.03 UK London The Dome
- 17.03 F Paris Petit Bain
- 18.03 B Biebob
- 19.03 NL Utrecht Helling
- 20.03 D Cologne Essigfabrik
- 21.03 D Aschaffenburg Colos Saal
- 22.03 D Munich Backstage Halle
- 24.03 D Stuttgart- IM Wizemann
- 25.03 D Berlin Lido
- 26.03 D Hamburg Logo
About “wolf God” GRAND MAGUS album
»Wolf God« rises over the Heavy Metal scene majestically and lets the guitar riffs speak for themselves. The groove and heaviness that were featured on the successful predecessor can also be found on the new, ninth studio album which once again holds a number of future classics.
The stunning new cover artwork was created by acclaimed artist Anthony Roberts.
Recorded in Sweetspot Studio in Sweden, together with producer Staffan Karlsson (ARCH ENEMY, FIREWIND, SPIRITUAL BEGGARS), the corner stone was laid for another triumphal procession. As the majority of the songs were recorded on the first take, they have an honest, diverse and yet down-to-earth sound that envelops the trio’s true power.